“Yaadon ki Baarat nikli hai aaj dil ke dware…” I am listening to
this song and getting nostalgic about the past few year spent in this college.
It has become more than a home to me. I may get bored in my home but here !!
Never !!… the only thing which rarely come closer to us was probably boredom
… There was always something to feel the gap…. Ahhh !! college life is so
fun and hostel life … well U can’t explain… u just need to experience
it to understand what it is… Today I feel like recollecting my memories related
to the time I spent in here and also in making into this place…
- RT @nxthompson: These are the five most valuable companies on earth. https://t.co/QIJPHLVzrC 2 months ago
- RT @DLeonhardt: Our president is a liar. The question now is how serious his lies are. nytimes.com/2017/03/20/opi… 5 months ago
- RT @narendramodi: Crucial bills relating to GST have been approved by the Cabinet, giving a boost to our reform agenda. https://t.co/L9iKaR… 5 months ago
- RT @JeffBezos: I just got to pilot an awesome (and huge) robot thanks to Hankook Mirae Technology. Nice! #MARS2017 https://t.co/MvN6ghEYFi 5 months ago
- RT @rahulkanwal: Classic case of opposition acting like sore losers. When you win in Delhi & Bihar EVMs are fine. When you lose EVMs are ri… 5 months ago
- RT @PrakashJavdekar: PM @narendramodi ji sees 125 crore people, not as majority or minority vote banks, we think of the nation as one #Elec… 5 months ago
Top Posts (last 48 hrs)