“Yaadon ki Baarat nikli hai aaj dil ke dware…” I am listening to
this song and getting nostalgic about the past few year spent in this college.
It has become more than a home to me. I may get bored in my home but here !!
Never !!… the only thing which rarely come closer to us was probably boredom
… There was always something to feel the gap…. Ahhh !! college life is so
fun and hostel life … well U can’t explain… u just need to experience
it to understand what it is… Today I feel like recollecting my memories related
to the time I spent in here and also in making into this place…
- RT @arunjaitley: Quarterly Performance Review meeting with Public Sector Banks & Financial Institutions, Sept 16, 2016 https://t.co/0A8Lo1q… 2 months ago
- RT @MilanV: Hmm... this story says Shahabuddin's son is studying law at Princeton. But Princeton doesn't have a law school? https://t.co/SM… 2 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Boy writes to Lego after losing a mini-figure. Lego's customer service department should run the world. https://t.co/6iz0d… 2 months ago
- RT @dhume: 3 facts about deadly epidemic in Delhi: 1. Not Kejriwal's fault. 2. Kejriwal not to blame. 3. Kejriwal is innocent. https://t.co… 2 months ago
- RT @lorileineke: This is not a drill. #Amazon website is down. Initiate emergency response. I repeat, this is not a drill. 8 months ago
- I hope the youth is not watching television in India.. 1 year ago
Top Posts (last 48 hrs)